cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GaborO
GoTo Contributor

Re: Mac OSX Yosemite

Hi @mkafetzis1,

Sorry, I misunderstood you. (Our users used to call the host as LogMeIn Client, that's what influenced me probably.) But you correctly called the LogMeIn Client the "client".

We have disabled TLS 1.0 and 1.1 on our websites, because they are not considered as secure anymore. So only the TLS 1.2 is the only option for your client to connect. It should be fine because Safari web kit supports !LS 1.2 from Mac OS X 10.9

Could you verify if you can access asterisk.webservice.logmein.com from Safari?

Additionally you can enable "Debug level logging" in the Preferences window opened by selecting the "LogMeIn Client / Settings..." menu option. Then could you send the LogMeIn Client.log file from "~/Library/Logs/LogMeIn Client/" folder?
Thank you.

mkafetzis1
New Contributor

Hi, thanks for your help.

Unfortunately, "asterisk.webservice.logmein.com" is not opening through Safari.

Also i enable "Debug level logging" but there is no LogMeIn Client.log file on "~/Library/Logs/LogMeIn Client/" folder. (see photo)

🙄

Screen Shot 2023-12-20 at 11.53.33.jpg

GaborO
GoTo Contributor

Hi @mkafetzis1,

I apologise for the delayed answer, but I had to install a Mac OS X Yosemite on test Mac to investigate the issue more closely and waited for an answer from the security team.

I'm afraid I don't have good news for you.

The problem is that the latest version of Safari on Yosemite supports only CBC (and RC4) ciphers. These are weak ciphers, which are disabled on our website and we cannot afford to enable them for security reasons.

This is the reason why you could not load the requested URL in Safari and this is also the reason for the LogMeIn Client not being able to load the login page into the web control.

I'm sorry that we cannot provide you a solution.

rafal2

can i get this link too?