New Contributor
dglavin96

Internet Explorer 11/Windows 8.1 problems

I upgraded my laptop to windows 8.1/IE 11 yesterday and remote access features no longer work.  When I select a remote computer, I get the screen that instructs me to download an Activex Control, but the bar with the "Install Activex Control" button does not appear.  When I try to proceed without installing the control, I can see the remote desktop but cannot control it.

New Contributor
Rodl

Re: Internet Explorer 11/Windows 8.1 problems

I don't even get a list of my computers in IE 11.  I had to use Chrome instead.

New Contributor
Sdsec

Am also just using W8.1 with IE11. Also could not even get a list of my computers after signing into LMI. I got this to work by pressing f12 (for debugging actions) then selecting Emulation (the bottom option of the list on the left of the window) then setting Document Mode and User Agent String to Windows9. Now all I need is to find a way to make these settings stick for the LMI site

New Contributor
ThiWeb

Same problem here.
Impossible to remote with ActiveX, I can use the standard remote but it's useless and hard to work with that.

I'm waiting for the full classic remote action.

New Contributor
adamx117

Same problem here on IE 11 , Going to dowload Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to hopefully correct it. 

New Contributor
pauliT

Can someone from Logmein please fix this issue that has been dragging on now for over a month.  I am unable to use FF or Chrome and because of this - my entire group of remote users are SOL.  Why is this taking so long to address?

New Contributor
Reqxx

Same here....waiting for a fix. 

New Contributor
strassal

Same here....waiting for a fix!!!!!!!!!!