New Contributor
Chebezz

Remote Install for Logmein Free

I understand that a remote install is an option only with the IT Reach system, and I think that this could be expanded.

I would be interested in a paid feature that would, for a flat rate, let me send out remote install requests for the Free logmein system.

The IT Reach system is useful, but only if you wish to maintain a relationship with that computer for remote support statistics and such.

I would pay to be able to remote assist a computer without having to go onsite and install the software or give up my account password for an install.

Just a thought
New Contributor
Pithaughn

Re: Remote Install for Logmein Free

Or at least be able to make a CD that has an exe  that will install logmein with the account name, password etc that could be mailed to the end user that, even though Logmein is so simple still cannot accomplish such a simple task. (Hint look at co...pi ..lot   .com). I really like all the features of logmein, definately have the competition licked except for this detail.
New Contributor
volo

I would love and would pay for, a scaled down version of IT Reach with nothing more than the ability to deploy remotely to and have simple file transfer abilities. We use LogMeIn Free on a lot of the computers we have under contract. Rescue is a great product, but requires interaction with the user and IT Reach is overkill for our scenario since we already have remote monitoring tools in place. There are times, such as after hours when we do a remote software upgrade (insert other examples), that we need to gain access. LogMeIn is great for that, but we need to be able to deploy it automatically. $5 a year would equal a great ammount of revunue compared to the free version. :)
Regular Contributor
Computer Dr

I'm trying to compile tis thread.

/logmein/board/message?board.id=44&thread.id=438

Chris Robertson
The "Computer Dr"
Chris@puterdr.com