New Contributor
Anon72614

How to set default screen resolution

In LMI Free, how can I set the default screen resolution so that I don't have to change it everytime from the 800X600 it opens with to the 1024X768 I prefer?  Tried everything I could think of and did a forum search , but no luck.
New Contributor
Interested

Re: How to set default screen resolution

based on the views, this is a popular question. Personally, EVERYTIME I log into the remote machine, I "right click" through log me in and change the resolution because it ALWAYS starts in 4:3 even though the remote computer has a natural resolution of 16:9.

At the very least, I would like to know that what I am doing is the only option so I can sleep soundly knowing I'm not missing a very obvious feature for setting the default resolution for my remote machines when connecting via LMI

Thanks

New Contributor
Kingleo1

it would be very helpful to me as well to have the ability to change the default view settings to low as i'm using a slow connection..

but how can it be done?

any ideas LMI support?

Trusted Contributor
AndyS

Hi Kingleo1.  I hope that someone has an answer to your question (perhaps even one of our support staff), but this is not the appropriate place to request a response directly from LogMeIn Support.  If you feel you need official LogMeIn support, please use the support links at the top of each page to call or file a ticket.
Andy Stefano
Community Relationship Manager, LogMeIn Inc.