Contributor
Rodent
Accepted Solution

Multiple Monitor Support

Hi,

I love Logmein, the fact that I don't have to configure router ports is great.

My question is I have a computer with two monitors and was wondering if Logmein can switch between them.

Thanks

Rodney

Contributor
Rodent

Re: Multiple Monitor Support

I should have searched before posting. I have my answer.

Thanks

Rodney

Frequent Contributor
PartisanEntity

Could you please link to the answer you found, for others searching the same topic?

Contributor
Rodent

I typed in 'Multiple Monitor Support' into the search box and clicked on the search button, got me the answer I was after.

The answer was that there is a monitor button that one clicks to swap between monitors, I had not seen the button when I was remote controlling that computer before so I asked the question here before I did a search.

New Contributor
johnestock

Yes, but what if you have two monitors at work, for example, and two monitors at home, and you want to use both on logmein at the same time, just like you do at work (not toggling between them)?  I have the mac version, but used it in Fusion and see it also doesn't work with Vista there.
MiB
New Contributor
MiB

I set the multiple monitors on host (the computer before me) to horizontal span - single screen, then switch the client view to full screen and select All displays (or something similar) in the display section of LogMeIn toolbar.