New Contributor
Anon97013

target machine refuses to register

hi guies
   I have installed logmein using my account and i used it until it get expired after that i have started using its free version.
  after few days i have formatted my pc and installed logmein with same account and i tried to add the computer in my same account so software gets installed but machine cant be connected when i login error message pops up like"error(weblogin): no connection could  be made because the target machine actively refused it(10061).
   after that i uninstalled logmein form my cpmu ,I opened another account and try to register with that account but same error.Can anyone help me??
  i called logmein customer care also but prob is still there.
VIP Contributor
KGHalbe

RE: target machine refuses to register

You should have search the forum for an instant answer as this problem was covered, and solved, before.

You firewall OR virus protection on the computer is preventing it from working.  This is why your machine is probably not allowing the connection.

--

KGHalbe

(DISCLAIMER: I am NOT an employee of LMI, nor do I have any financial concern in LMI. I am strictly a HAPPY USER of LMI products. I am using PC version and XP SP2. Other systems or versions may act different than described above.)