I have a PC running Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit that I am trying to remote control. Every time I try, the process gets to "Negotiating SSL" and fails, with the message "Disconnected", "Your connection to the remote computer has been lost."
However, I have a 2nd PC sitting right beside the Windows 7 PC that is running Windows XP Pro 32 Bit, and I can connect to it with no problems at all.
I can also connect to several Windows XP PCs located literally halfway across the country with no problems at all.
So it would appear there is an issue with Windows 7, but I've no clue what might be the problem.
I had the same problem with Internet Explorer so I tried Safari. I got in with no problem. I checked the add ons in Internet Explorer and found that the logmein addons became disabled. After enabling them, it worked on IE.
IE is so slow all of those addons I think I disabled them inadvertently or else it happened with a Windows update.
I have the same problem connecting from an XP machine to Vista x64. Then magically, the problem goes away for a while. Then later still it comes back. I have not yet figured out the magic pattern that makes it work.