New Contributor
PascalR

Issues with Chrome OS - Chromebook right click

Hi, 

I was wondering if anyone else had issues doing a right click on a remote computer using a chromebook with Chrome OS. The issue that I come across is that with the chromebook, the right click is done by clicking the mousepad with two fingers seperately and when doing in, some flash settings popups instread of sending the command to the remote computer.

It would be nice to have a smooter integration with the Chrome OS as the OS itself is limited and I'll be using LogMeIn a lot more with it.

New Contributor
mehen

Re: Issues with Chrome OS - Chromebook right click

I second this.  Please fix this issue LogMeIn!

New Contributor
rcatron

I have this issue as well with my Chromebook.  

Another issue with using LogMeIn and Chrome in general is that when browsing folders on a Windows machine, a double click to open a folder will not open the folder as usual - it goes into name edit mode (highlights the folder name, puts the cursor there to allow you to type edits).  

I always have to right click and select open to go into a folder.

New Contributor
mehen

*Update:  Since LogMeIn isn't helping - I hope this helps.  I just happened to notice that if you right click twice - the first time you get the flash notice but then right click again right away and it will do a normal right click.  As long as you do this each time you want to right click it won't get messed up.

-Kris-

New Contributor
mehen

**Update  Make sure you move off the little window that says "about flash player" before you do the second right click...

New Contributor
rcatron

Yes, Kris - I did figure out the right click, then slightly move the cursor, then right click again.  It is a pain, though.
Also, in general - performance is subpar on the Chromebook.  I believe it to be due to the Atom processor, but not sure.

mehen wrote:

**Update  Make sure you move off the little window that says "about flash player" before you do the second right click...

New Contributor
crispoe

An HTML5 version of Logmein would be amazing :) 

New Contributor
crispoe

Perhaps a Google NACL version?

Active Contributor
markybob

now i'm having this with chome itself, not just chrome os like it used to be (on linux, anyway. don't have a windows box to try).   version 20.0.1132.34 

Contributor
snacker

Yes, I have been using Chrome to log into my computer and never had this issue until today.  This morning I log in and try to right click and I get the flash settings dialog box whcih I have never got in the past.  Is this due to the chrome update? flash update? logmein update? Why did chrome and logmein work so well for so long and then all of a sudden on right clicks I get the flash dialog box.