New Contributor
tum_he_tu_ho

Remote Connectivity Problem

Hi,

I'm using logmein since few months (free version) it was working fine. I was able to connect my machine and perform small tasks at home machine from office.

Now now since few days I'm not able to connect to my home machine. Although I'm providing correct password. When dialog box appears to display the detail of connectivity at that time it fails due to unknown error. Error code "Disconnected - Your connection to the remote computer has been lost"

In details it shows that, it connected to the remote computer, negotiated the SSL, and then SSL certificate verified and then connection fails due to unknown internal error.

Can any one suggest me the solution?

Thanks in advance for all your reply and time.

Regards,

Rizwan

Trusted Contributor
Tdavid

Re: Remote Connectivity Problem

Hello,

Welcome to the Community!

Please try rebooting the computer you are having trouble remotely controlling. You are most likely able to reboot the computer remotely by following the instructions outlined in the KB article linked below

http://help.logmein.com/SelfServicePrintViewDoc?Id=kA130000000MXPACA4

Regards,

Tramaine David
User Services Rep
LogMeIn, Inc.
New Contributor
tum_he_tu_ho

Thanks for the advice, but I restarted my PC many times still same problem exists.

Is there any other solution?

Trusted Contributor
Tdavid

tum_he_tu_ho,

If rebooting the host did not resolve your issue, please try reinstalling LogMeIn on the host computer (the computer you are having trouble remotely controlling). If reinstalling LogMeIn does not resolve your issue, please submit a ticket. A Support representative would be happy to further assist you with determining the cause and solution to your issue.

Regards,

Tramaine David
User Services Rep
LogMeIn, Inc.