New Contributor
donpick

Web page not available

I keep getting the message "Web page not available "  when I try to connect to the remote computer.  I know the internet and all routers at the remote site are working well and can access the internet.

How to troubleshoot this problem?

LogMeIn Contributor
KevinWatson

Re: Web page not available

You might try rebooting the host computer. Also check for firewalls blocking LMI. If all else fails, try reinstalling on the host.

Kevin Watson
Technical Support Representative
LogMeIn, Inc.
Email: kwatson@logmein.com
New Contributor
s_lipman

Did this work?  My husband is having the same problem in Spain at the moment.  I can't see that making changes to the host computer will help - surely its the remote end that's having the problem?

LogMeIn Contributor
KevinWatson

Hello s_lipman,

I think there might have been some confusion as to the terms used. The "Host" computer is the computer that the LogMeIn softare is installed on; this is the computer you are logging into. The "Client" is the computer that you are using to log in with.

When I said to try rebooting the host, I meant the computer that you are loggin in to.

I hope this clears things up, but if you still need help, we are always happy to provide assistance online.

https://secure.logmein.com/US/contactus/

Regards,

Kevin Watson
Technical Support Representative
LogMeIn, Inc.
Email: kwatson@logmein.com
New Contributor
reiter

I have tried rebooting host. Having similarr problems on two computers at the same time. Both of them are in one network. Internet works.