New Contributor
opie1995
Accepted Solution

Why is my computer Offline?

I logged in twice today and I just tried to access it again remotely like the previous two times and it doen't give me the option now.  It just says offline next to the computer.  Why is this and why is it happening?  I apparently had a trial logmein pro2 trial and thought that was the problem, but I actually just wanted the free version so I tried changing my subscription as well to see if this worked and my computer still says offline.  Help please.

Respected Contributor
ToddD

Re: Why is my computer Offline?

[ Edited ]

Hi Opie1995,

I would suggest referring to the following Support document to troubleshoot why your computer is Offline. Please note that you need to be at the host computer (the one you are trying to access) in order to troubleshoot its Offline status.

http://help.logmein.com/SelfServiceKnowledgeRenderer?type=Documentation&id=kA130000000NKEwCAO&search...

Regards,

Todd Dyer

Team Lead, Customer Support

Todd Dyer
Team Lead, Customer Support
LogMeIn, Inc.
New Contributor
cbenslay

Check your system date!  I could NOT get back online until I noticed my system date was 2004.  I fixed that and everything works just fine now.

New Contributor
leptiptidium

what do you mean system date where it this???

New Contributor
rangerhometech

I have same question. What and where is system date???

New Contributor
rangerhometech

Do you mean the actual date of your PC? Bottom right corner of screen (typically), make sure your date is set up correctly. Left click on time and you can fix it.

New Contributor
mfprevost

I have been trying to log in remotely from my IPAD. I keep getting the message "offline.  I am sitting at my host computer, and everything is fine.  One month ago I was logging in, now I am getting an "offline" message.  I tried to check into a previous article suggesting a repair, but that article is no longer available.  HELP! 

New Contributor
Taft1958

I have begun having the same issue. Up to a week ago I was able to login remotely but recently I get the computer offline status. The computer is not set to sleep and wake on LAN is enabled. What has changed from a week ago?