New Contributor
ComanderSD

Cant Connect To The Hamachi Servers

Hey, Oveer the past couple of days a friend of mine has been hosting a server over hamachi. I've been wanting to join but for some strange reason the Hamachi servers dont want to connect to my computer. I have used hamachi before and it worked fine. But a couple of days ago when i logged on it just didn't conect at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled hamachi many times and was wondering what this problem could be.

Thanks

Drew

New Contributor
Clamz

Re: Cant Connect To The Hamachi Servers

Same thing is happening to me i dont know why please help whenever i had hamachi and not using it, it works but now when i need it, it doesnt. this is really bugging me please someone help

Clamz 

New Contributor
bman65

finally! the subject i've been looking for!! anyway,i have had the same thing happening to me but it won't even let me join a network.I have tried uninstalling & reinstalling many times & it still doesn't work.If anybody knows how to fix this,please tell me.

New Contributor
bman65

k i figured it out.if a security message comes up on your computer and says that a program wants internet access,read what program it is.if it is hamachi, allow access.it should work.    :)

New Contributor
Comander

Still doesn't connect.