New Contributor
Haley

Failed to connect to Hamachi servers

I installed Hamachi 2 yesterday and it worked fine. But today, I can't connect to the Hamachi servers and I'm not sure why. I have two computers in my network sharing a public IP, and one can connect but the other can't. Yesterday, both were about to connect and everything worked fine.

I get this message on one of the computers:

"Failed toconnect to the Hamachi servers. Would you like Hamachi to automatically monitor server availability and establish a connection as soon as it becomes possible ?"

I'm not sure why I get this. I haven't done anything different since yesterday.

Please help and thanks for your time.

New Contributor
Haley

Re: Failed to connect to Hamachi servers

Well. I uninstalled Hamachi and deleted account preferences. And reinstalled it, and now it works. But it can't attach my old email to my account.
Active Contributor
[[Neo]]

See if you can join the network it was on, and then manage it through the hamachi Management Interface.

Not sure if that helps - since I'm uncertain what kind of email issues you're having.

New Contributor
Golden008

Hi,

With my firewall OFF (and windows firewall OFF too), I can't connect to Hamachi. I have uninstalled then re-installed it but I still get the "Failed to connect to Hamachi servers".

Anyone can help me?

Thanks

Advisor
The NyQuil Kid

I just ran into the same problem - seriously, the new version of Hamachi is DOA.
New Contributor
Tazz123

Is this something that happens often? As I'm also getting the same error. I'm currently testing this as a VPN solution for my DR site but it seem to be very unstable.

Would anyone recommend this VPN solution?

New Contributor
Megakaby

I've been getting this message for about half a year maybe. I REALLY need some help with this.

New Contributor
Shengyeow

How to delete account preferences? Anyway, I already uninstalled and redownloaded but still the same problem. I don't know whether it's a prob withe Internet, the computer, the hamachi, or the public server, though none seem to be it
New Contributor
smalltowman

SAME HERE!!

Im Tired of it!!!

New Contributor
mulatt

Yeah dude, same here. 

I reinstalled, i reseted it, i started it again in services. I enabled it on my router. I deleted all user information and installed hamachi again. I allowed it on firewall. I stopped firewall. I closed everything that could have blocked it from connecting to the server. AND i still can't connect to it. I am totally tired of it....