New Contributor
Grendlldog

Re: Failed to connect to Hamachi servers

Add me to the list. I keep getting the message, "The connection was reset. The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."   It sounds like this is a LMI issue .... ?

New Contributor
AdamuKv

1. In the Hamachi interface, go to System > Preferences > Settings.
    Make sure you are under Advanced Settings.
  2. Scroll to Disk Locations and click on Service configuration to highlight it.
  3. Click the Open button.
    If you cannot open directly from here, navigate to that folder through Windows Explorer.
  4. Open the Run box by pressing the Windows key and the R key at the same time.
  5. In the Run box type: Services.msc and press Enter or click OK.
  6. In the services list, find the LogMeIn Hamachi Tunneling Engine and turn it off.
  7. Once that service is off, delete the contents of the Service Configuration folder you opened earlier.
  8. Once deleted, start the Tunneling Engine service back up, and it will recreate new files.

You should now be able to start Hamachi properly.

This helped me. Try it! Cheers! :)

New Contributor
MasBow

Hello my friend has a problem with that his hamachi keeps saying trying to connect to server 

please help 

I use hamachi to connect it to Minecraft servers 

Advisor
szametu

make sure any firewall is not blocking connection 

New Contributor
chimp1212

worked great thx :robottongue:

New Contributor
georgecurnick

how do you navigate to that folder through windows explorer????

New Contributor
FuryV

im trying to do this but i dont know how to navigate to that folder through Windows Explorer could you give a more detailed explination thanks

Advisor
szametu

try that

C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\LogMeIn Hamachi 

New Contributor
Katsy

I've tried everything from moving to a wireless to connection, reinstalling and installing several different times and a million little other things. I did everything exactly as you said here and I'm still getting the Failed to connect to servers error. Are there any other possible fixes? Thanks 

New Contributor
MrPenguiny

Having the same problem. I understood what you did Adam and I did all that you said and it still didn't work. This just started happening like a week ago. Before this, we kept getting the relayed tunnel error and had to rejoin the network constantly but now it just stopped for good. I really wish the develpors would look into this, because its not just one person dealing with this, and somehow there is no real fix.