Active Contributor
T541HOO

Re: Ghost state?

I found that this problem occured when I hqad set the

sytems time one year ahead for testing purposes.

Active Contributor
T541HOO

Sorry for the typos, which sadly can't be edited.

New Contributor
zmuffe

Re: Hamachi install error

I cant install hamachi it says that the the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable click OK to try again or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package "hamachi-update in the box below.

Please help me i cant play with my friends and i got these problems a couple of weeks ago

New Contributor
malta_beer

Same problem, hamachi keep restarting connection every 4 minutes with 44 secons aprox., logmein support unable to resolve problem, have tried this also: http://www.taringa.net/post/hazlo-tu-mismo/11919802/Tunel-Retransmitido-solucion-Hamachi.html; doesn't work, please help.

New Contributor
phosphre

I've had the same problem.  I'm running a win 7 VM in parallels.  Really I should be relying on the tunnel provided my hamachi on my mac, but for some reason I installed hamachi on the win VM.

When I quiesced the VM and restarted parallels got the same ghost state issue.  I found that restarting the VM cleared the issue.  I tried the suggest above also to no avail.

New Contributor
phosphre

I've just done a bit more work on this.

Because my host (mac) had hamachi running, when I started hamachi in my VM (win 7), that worked as I expect it negotiated it's own tunnel.  But suspending the VM and then bringing it back to life after restarting my mac the next day, I would imagine the VPN tunnel went into a ghost state possibly even because it got confused with the availability of the tunnel my Mac (re)negotiated on start up the second day. Removing hamachi on my VM - I can still ping the IPs on the other side of the tunnel as long as the Mac parallels set up for the VM is shared.  I tried selecting the specific adapter that parallels gives the host, and that didn't work.