New Contributor
E-Mannyx

Hamachi Network Problems!

My Hamachi has a little bit of a problem, on the Network and Sharing Center (Windows 7 x64-bit) my Hamachi server says "No internet access" but my WiFi is working fine... I've tried to change the IPv4 metric to 10 and change the network order so that my Hamachi is the default one, but non-theless it still says "No internet access"

This is what it looks like if someone's wondering: ttp://tinypic.com/r/2q3ann9/7

Is there a solution to this? Please reply here! I really need help Thank You for your consideration.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Hamachi Network Problems!

This is normal and desired. Traffic inside the Hamachi network does not go out to the rest of the internet and the rest of the internet does not get inside your Hamachi tunnel. The Windows OS makes a test connection to see if the network has a connection to the internet. That test fails because the traffic cannot get out of the secure tunnel. :-)

So - as long as you can join Hamachi networks, there is no problem.

Contributor
dudu99

someone help me please?

my hamachi also looks like this, like e-Mannyx, but so that I can not enter into any network and any network or create

Trusted Contributor

I do not know why you can not enter into any network or create a network... but you can stop looking in the Network and Sharing Center for the problem.

Here is a screen shot of Hamachi 2.1.0.124 on a Window 7 box...

...and it says the there is "No Internet access"...

...and yet it created a new network just fine.

After I took that screen shot, I tested having it join an existing network; it did so without any problems.

All of the networks created for this test were created using the Hamachi client itself.

...and here is a Vista box with the same kind of dire warning...

...and yet it was able to join w/o any trouble.

...and it was able to create the new network that the Windows 7 box joined.

So, once again, I'll state that what Microsoft says about the network having no access to the Internet or no access to the network - those labels do not matter. [No access to the network is what you might see if you open the Network and Sharing Center shortly after booting a W7 box - or restarting it. That is what is displayed while the operating system waits for the results of the test for connectivity to the Internet. That test should always fail on the Hamachi network because the network traffic can not get outside of the secure tunnel.]

Now if Microsoft was telling you that the Hamachi network was disabled - that would matter.

New Contributor
ctsorlando

This is not just a windows problem. I have a client with a Mac on osx 10.6.8 who lost internet. Removed hamachi, internet works. Install hamachi, internet goes away. Uninstall, internet comes back. Even the apple store folks were stumped enough to want a reload. Did that. Install hamachi, internet went away. Weird. Looking into an alternate bob solution now.
New Contributor
ctsorlando

Vpn, not bob.
New Contributor
haloce2012

That isn't the problem here I can't ping anyone or join a game pleasse help me Im not doing anything wrong
New Contributor
chainslasher

I have the same problem on Windows 7 64bit Professional. The thing is that you can make or join to a network but you can't use it properly!
In my case... i make a hamachi network to play "Minecraft" with friend, but the problem is that i can join to his server and also to mine.. but he couldnt join to mine... so that is the problem!
pm: Sorry for my bad english.

New Contributor
LPmineworkers

I would ask of you that you would go back to this forum and read the last posts. For I found my self in the same exact situation, and even if I can connect to another network, and they can connect to mine, I am unable to ping them, and so they are unnable to enter the so called minecraft server.

New Contributor
linocoool

[ Edited ]

Same here.I joined a network for aqworlds but internet goes down that i have to disable or uninstall Himachi.Please give us an answer.:smileysad: