New Contributor
Shotzzzz

Hamachi: Tunneling Problem - VPN Error

This problem has happened for a long while. I had the Tunneling Problem with VPN Error before, then I installed it again - and this thing happened again. I tried playing SC, WC3, and KCVDS and no games showed up.

The circles are green are blue, and I can chat with them. And the right side, there is this yellow triangle and when I mouse over it, it says: 'Tunnel Problem. There is a problem with a peer connection. Click here for details.' I click on it, and the VPN Status says: '[yellow triangle] error'

Details of the error:

'Error

Details of the VPN configuration error(s) are available on the settings page'

In settings, the status says: [yellow traingle] network adapter error.

The details are the same as above.

I have tried compability mode, administrator mode, firewall exceptions.

New Contributor
Amelek

Re: Hamachi: Tunneling Problem - VPN Error

Same here, would be great for some support.

New Contributor
Shotzzzz

Keep bumpin` this thread.

I tried to download and install the earlier versions (1), but all 3 (that I tried) failed to install. Even with Admin, and Compability they all failed.

I tried reinstalling into different folders and joining many different networks.

New Contributor
Lynnai

I have the same problem. =/ Noone knows how to fix this? 

New Contributor
minecraft

if noone knows how to fix this than can somone learn more about this?

New Contributor
Vorgier

I also have this problem. My friend is fine, but he says my VPN says error with the exclamation mark.

Would be great if there was some support on this.

New Contributor
the_flooper_boy

how do i fix it ???????????????????

Active Contributor
tridom

I've had LogMeIn for a long time now and have been generally happy with it.  BUT- Hamachi quit working for me about a year ago (with this same error) and I have not been able to find a fix at all.  I've tried all the solutions I've come across and no joy.

I once even allowed a LogMeIn Tech to access my computer to try and fix it.  After that, I had to restore the computer to an earlier state because he totally botched it up.  Took two weeks to get it right again.  All he did was say "it's [my] problem".

As it stands right now....between this problem and the fact that I can't use LogMeIn from my WP7 Phone, I think LogMeIn is going to go "Bye-Bye" for me.  

New Contributor
AnnihilatorXX

I think we must close the adapter/network thing... for 2 or 3 mins. :smileywink:

Active Contributor
tridom

How do you do that?