New Contributor
Driftz

Hamachi VPN status: network adapter error.

So, I joined my friend's hosted network. I joined it and it was all good but there's a yellow triangle exclamation mark next to his computer name and I look closer it says VPN Status: network adapter error. I tried using solutions like uninstall the driver from device manager but each time I click uninstall, the device manager refreshes but the hamachi adapter is still there. 

I'm running Vista 32 Bits. 

New Contributor
Driftz

Re: Hamachi VPN status: network adapter error.

There been serveral views, is this problem really hard to fix or what?

vyr
New Contributor
vyr

yes, same thing. Accept that there is no hamachi network adapter for me - tried to follow faq with manual installation but whithout succes "The system cannot find the file specified". Hamachi.inf is available in installation dir. Windows Xp.

New Contributor
Driftz

Please keep bumping this forum cause not only is this problem frequent but I need the solution URGENTLY 

New Contributor
Xytaglyph

think im having this problem as well

New Contributor
theburner9

To everyone that has this problem:

I was frustrated with this for about half a day.  I just realized that you have to go to the logmein.com website, sign in (obviously), then go to 'network' on the left hand side, then click create network. After that it should work.  For some reason you can join a non-existent network when you launch hamachi.  I've found that it works after creating the network online and choosing which clients can access it.  It will automatically add them all and you are good to go.

New Contributor
Troya

I'm trying to use Hamachi to connect to a friend's Minecraft server, and I'm still getting this problem. I've created several new networks, but each time I just get the same error message. Am I doing something wrong?

New Contributor
Peter32699

No, I am getting the same error. I also created networks.

Xyo
New Contributor
Xyo

Holy **bleep**

New Contributor
JabaTheHut

Yeah I was trying to play with my friend and I'm having this problem to. it really sucks becuase Hamachi a is areally good peice of software.