New Contributor
jamesscape2

How to host Minecraft multiplayer server using Hamachi

How do i set up a sever so that i can host a multiplyer server using hamachi     

i need step coz i cant understand mountains loads of text

New Contributor
paul0000

Re: How to host Minecraft multiplayer server using Hamachi

i need a server i p 4 host minecraft

New Contributor
Onfiregun17

very simple really. create a network with hamachi. pick a name and password for it. Now host your minecraft server and connect to it by using your hamachi ip. the ony ppl that can play on your server now are ppl that are connected to your hamachi network and that know your hamachi ip. hope this helps :D

New Contributor
kire99

very simple really. create a network with hamachi. pick a name and password for it. Now host your minecraft server and connect to it by using your hamachi ip. the ony ppl that can play on your server now are ppl that are connected to your hamachi network and that know your hamachi ip. hope this helps :P

New Contributor
Wereraveness

I tried that, but I think my IP address being short, kind of freaked out my Minecraft. I can't connect to my server!!! ;; That really makes me sad.... Did I have to sign up on the LogMeIn and link the LogMeIn Hamachi before I used it? If I'm not doing something right, please let me know what I should be doing!

New Contributor
Minecraftplayer

Help i made a network but what do i do now

New Contributor
Pegasusventrice

I've made a server...I can connect but none of my friends can...they are on my Hamachi network, but when they try to direct connect it says it times out. When they add the server to their server list it shows that its down. But on my screen it shows up just fine.

New Contributor
Marco23

I'm having the same problem. We had it working yesterday when everyone first installed Hamachi it worked great, but today when we tried to bring it up everyone is logged into the network but noone can conect to the Minecraft server. Did you ever resolve your problem? Does anyone else have any ideas on how to troubleshoot a situation where the Hamachi network appears to be working fine, everyone is green in the list of computers. But noone can see the server except the client on the same physical system? Thanks, Marco

New Contributor
pablo_24

holA

New Contributor
liam-PC