New Contributor
Picaans

I can't go online on Hamachi.

Every time i try to go online on Hamachi it doesn't allow me to do that and goes back offline. And evry time a box appears saying : Tha Hamachi server has denied your login request. Whats should I do?

FBM
New Contributor
FBM

Re: I can't go online on Hamachi.

I am having the same problem.

However, mine may be due to that fact that I previuosuly had Hamachi installed on the laptop and had to unistall it.

Now, after reinstalling, I get a 'Mediation server has rejected your login request' error.

I suspect this has to do with the previous install (I was able to connect to Hamachi and my network from the laptop before with no problems) but have no idea how to resolve this issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Fred

FBM
New Contributor
FBM

After a bit of searching I found a solution to my problem, maybe it will work for you.

On your PC -

Close Hamachi (if running)

Start>Run>%APPDATA%

You will see several folders, one of them will be Hamachi, rename that folder to Hamachibackup, or some other name.

Launch Hamachi (it will recreate the folder and go through the initial setup steps as if this is the first time Hamachi has run on that PC.) 

!!!Note!!! - Doing this will assign a new IP address!!!!  That may or may not be what you want but it should resolve the problem of the mediation server rejecting your login.

New Contributor
Dj-Ayub

i want some pples online to play me help me my email ayuubyare.2008@hotmail.com add me and help me

New Contributor
wavecaster

I got the same problem , what should we do ?

New Contributor
Bensproductions

Help i also have sort of the same problem i can go on and i am online for about 15 sec and then i get cicked maybe i am stupid and i didnt do something but i would like to know how to resolve this. whenever i shut down my pc and restart it then it works again but only for about 15 sec help pls?

Trusted Contributor
szametu

any firewall protection ? 

New Contributor
purplepoweraide

i tried the appdata thing but hamachi isnt one of the files on mine. any help?

New Contributor
Mix103

Well what if Hamachi isn't a file on appdata

New Contributor
Lecshimi

I can't either, And I'm not getting any error messages. I'm serial. I HATE THIS GArrrr