New Contributor
TestName

LAN Saints Row the Third Hamachi

For some reason I can't seem to connect to the Saints Row the Third Co-OP LAN mode with Hamachi. I create a game but my friend can't find any games to join. It works fine with Tunngle though. Any clue how I can get this to work with Hamachi though?

New Contributor
vegitay2k

Re: LAN Saints Row the Third Hamachi

HOW TO GET SAINTS ROW 3 TO WORK WITH HAMACHI

1. Make sure hamachi network is same as internet network / for example if internet is home network set hamachi to home network also

2. Control panel/ network and internet/ network and sharing center / change adapeter settings / Right click on hamachi/ change both Internet Protocol Version 4 - click on properties/ advanced / change interface metric to 10

3. Make sure hamachi is top priority  Start -> "run" / "ncpa.cpl" then ENTER. Press [ALT]-Key (Menu appears) / Advanced  --> Advanced settings / Move Hamachi to the top

4. restart hamachi

5. One person host and other join or vice versa if one person can not see others hosted game.... because one person might not be able to see others hosted game.

try this if you need help i have a network SRT_COOP pass: 123 let me know if it works :)

New Contributor
porphyrios

can you tell me your adress so i can join? :P

cause im bored playing alone

New Contributor
DragonT4

tried joining to get ahold of you for help. it was too full

New Contributor
Sensei415

[ Edited ]

When I change the interface metric hamachi shows a message "Failed to connect the Hamachi servers. Would you like Hamachi to automatically monitor server availability and establish a connection as soon as it becomes possible?" and I also lose my internet connection.

New Contributor
tsb666

me add