New Contributor
cec28

Service Configuration folder

Hi,

I have a Standard Hamachi Network in Hub-to-Spoke mode and have been experiencing some trouble with the Hamachi client installed on a Windows Server 2003 R2 machine that is the Hub.

Every time I reboot the server, Hamachi client generates a new Client ID, which causes the old client ID to still show up in the network web administration interface but, of course, offline. The server is no longer associated with my LogMeIn account and Network. I solve this by manually joining the network and setting the new client to Hub status from the web interface.

After looking at the settings on the problematic machine I have found that the folder path set for Service Configuration (under Advanced Settings) does not exist (i.e C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Local Settings\Application Data\LogMeIn Hamachi). I suppose this is the cause of the problem.

Multiple attempts to re-install the client did not solve the problem. Could I copy the necessary files from a Windows 7-64bits computer with a correct installation and modify them to create the absent Service Configuration folder on the Server 2k3 R2 machine ?

Thank you in advance.