New Contributor
husheduser

Tunnel Problem - No peer connection

I've succesfully configured 4 PCs to connect to the network with Hamachi2, but I have this PC that keeps getting a "Tunnel problem" error. It connects to the network, I can see all the clients with the green dot status, I can even chat with these clients, but next to them I get a yellow warning triangle saying that there is a tunnel problem. If I see the details it says that it "Failed to configure the network adapter" and that there is a peer connection problem.

I've reinstalled Hamachi2 like ten times, cleaning all the registry entries, manually deleting the Hamachi Network Adapter, restarting the PC another twelve times with no success...

Any ideas on how I can solve this problem?
New Contributor
Dtech

Re: Tunnel Problem - No peer connection

I'm having the exact same problem on my sister's computer.  8 other Windows machines (mix of 32-bit XP and 64-bit Windows 7) worked the first time without a hitch.  Tried reinstalling as well and nada.  Anyone offer any help?

New Contributor
mbrabson

Re: Tunnel Problem - No peer connection

Try looking for a different or additional firewall product on the problem machine, like McAfee Security Center (totally hostile to VPNs) or ZoneAlarm or whatever. These are especially suspect if you can chat but cannot ping.

Hope this helps!