We have same problems, 30+ clients on our hamachi network, all schools except 6, all schools connected via proxy, either on port 8080 (SWGFL) or 3129 (HantsCC) untill today we have had no connections to these schools, (been like that for a month or so) very frustrating, today after reinstall hamachi at two sites, we have a connection to 3 schools and the office back,
Still many broken.
I've taken down some details from the working sites, but it would appear the non working sites have no details in peer properties or have (negotiating) written connection info.
Remote Site :
Server connection ..
Type : SSL throught proxy
proxy: 213.**.***.***:8080 (SWFGL's proxy)
And in the advanced pref:
Authentiction : RSA keys
Trafic: Allow all
Our office pc has the same prefs set, except proxy i would say 50% of sites are running the newer client 22.214.171.124, most are 64bit server 2008...
I dont see why a few have started working today ....
Only intersting thing to note is that on one of the woking sites ( there is an extra working connection, and in the Security tab there is an extra Public RSA key listed for that site )
I wonder if its to do with theses keys not being passed about ? or some 64 bit issue with theses ?
Can you post some details about your site to see if there is somthing in common ?
I have the same problem. I managed to connect to a remote PC via the "Remote Desktop connection" of WinXP the first time I installed the Hamchi2 and sadly the next day and untll now the only thing that works between the 2 PC's is the chat. Ping request timed out etc. ... that's frustrating.
I "HAD" the same issue. I am using a remote test network which I have set up at home. This environment contains Server 2008, Server 2003, and Windows 7 machines. I set all of them up and added Hamachi just to run in to your issue.
I "resolved" the issue in two ways. The first way was to right click on the pc with the problem in hamachi go to details, find the "!" right click on it and I had to "trust" the key. Then it worked great.
If that does not solve the issue I also did this: In the same place where I found the key it told me that port 17771 was being used for UDP. I believe that is a port that upnp can use. I verified that my routers were allowing upnp and in windows7 and Server 2008 I added port 17771/UDP as an exception in the firewall. It works great now!