Error 10061 is not a LMI error code, but a Microsoft error code being passed on to you. If you check out ERROR 10061 on Google, it basically mentions that the connection was refused.
Check firewalls (software or router settings) to see if that is blocking the connection for you.
(DISCLAIMER: I am NOT an employee of LMI, nor do I have any financial concern in LMI. I am strictly a HAPPY USER of LMI products. I am using PC version and XP SP2. Other systems or versions may act different than described above.)
KGHalbe, you planted a seed. I started thinking what the difference was between the PC that just started working and this one that is still causing me problems. It looks like i have solved the problem. (with a little help from you guys)
Both PC's have Bullguard (an antivirus/firewall suite) installed. Even though they were disabled and turned off they must have been the cause to this error. I do not remember that i actually uninstalled Bullguard from the first PC before i clicked on the re-sent LMI link. The end user wanted me to install a new AV suite so i uninstalled the old one but didn't install anthing else until i had finished with LMI. This had not crossed my mind until KGH mentioned it. So when i was installing LMI via the re-sent link, the PC had no firewall or AV software on it whatsoever.
So I went to the second PC that was still not installing LMI. Uninstalled Bullguard. Rebooted. As soon as the desktop loaded i got the "open LMI" link from the previous attempt of the command line install and BINGO! All connected up and working 100%!
So just to make sure i can say it was the installed AV suite, there is a third PC i know that has the same setup that i needed to eventually hookup. So i tried installing via the link with the AV disabled and.... no good. Uninstalled the AV and sent another link and... all good!
Thanks to Mr Jordan and KGHalbe. I definitely wouldn't of figured it out without your suggestions.