New Contributor
flame

error measage (The Hamachi server has denied your login request.)

when I hit hit the power button on the program I get this error meaage (The Hamachi server has denied your login request.)
New Contributor
Phase Cydrome

Re: error measage (The Hamachi server has denied your login request.)

I have the same problem,  and its annoying me,   I have deleted the program,   removed the registry entrys,   rebooted several times,   reinstalled the program,   re connected to the site,  deleted and reinabled my groups,  and STILL when I press the power button on the application,   I get a denied error. 

Please can someone enlighten me to the issue and its resolve.  

Thanks

( I might add that in the sites FAQ for the same problem,   it just shows a white page with no actual details to help with the issue ,  so you might want to look into that too )

Thanks again.

New Contributor
like2fly4fun

Solved Re: error measage (The Hamachi server has denied your login request.)

- Stop the LogMeIn Hamachi2 Service

- Delete the LogMeIn Hamachi folder in C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local    

Settings\Application Data 

- Restart the LogMeIn Hamachi2 Service

- Start Hamachi 

New Contributor
llagrok

Re: Solved Re: error measage (The Hamachi server has denied your login request.)

This did not work for me.

I even turned off the hamachi2 tunnelling, deleted the config files and turned it back on. Nothing helps.

New Contributor
RyHto

For anyone who is still having problems after doing this:

- Stop the LogMeIn Hamachi2 Service

- Delete the LogMeIn Hamachi folder in C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local    

Settings\Application Data 

- Restart the LogMeIn Hamachi2 Service

- Start Hamachi 

I suggest one sollution which worked for me nicely. So delete your Hamachi LogMeIn from your PC, every single file, folder.. then press START>RUN and enter this text : %APPDATA% , press enter and find a file named Hamachi. Delete it too. After that reinstall your Hamachi program and it should work properly. Good luck.

Frequent Contributor
davids355

RyHto, just to let you and others know, this last fix worked for me - uninstalled, deleted the folder you suggested, then reiinstalled - didnt even ened to restrat computer.

Upon reinstall, it asked me to re-join to network, and all is working fine.

New Contributor
Wasian538

i tried the last fix and it did not work, and i know why. i delete the folder, but once i start up hamachi, it recreates the folder in Local. how do i get it to stop doing this?

New Contributor
gorovolley

How can I fix this

Regards

New Contributor
kitteh31337

Re: Solved Re: error measage (The Hamachi server has denied your login request.)

how do i stop the hamachi 2 service

New Contributor
Stocky

This works for me , thank you very much ;)