Active Contributor
blazer83

Remote blank white screen

Hi!

I have been using Pro from home Mac to access work PC. Everything has been working great.

Just got a new home (client) iMac, transferred everything over to new computer, and now when I sign in and go to use the Remote Desktop, I see a white, blank screen. I have the most current Firefox (18.0.1) and am using Moutain Lion. I log in fine and my host computer is online.

I assume something has gone amiss from the transfer to new computer. Please help!  (I'm not terribly computer literate - speak easy!) ;o)

New Contributor
kathleenruth

Re: Remote blank white screen

Could be an issue with Firefox 18.0.1 ... I just upgraded my Mac to Mountain Lion today (from Leopard) and get a black screen with LogMeIn.

I updated Java and did the LogMeIn Mac Installation thingy... but to no avail.

So I gave up on Firefox and logged in with Safari and it works fine.

Still haven't fixed it in Firefox.

Hope that helps!

New Contributor
LeeG

Hi.  I've been working in LogmeinPro on a mac laptop. it's just started giving me a black screen when i logon to the remote desktop.  any ideas why it just started doing this?  thanks

New Contributor
Rod353

I'm getting the very same problem. Works fine on my iphone or ipad app but just a blank screen when logging in from my MacBook. If anyone can help I'd much appreciate it.

New Contributor
Magazine_CEO

The black screen seems to be a concern on the latest update of Firefox (18.0.1) within Mouintain Lion. At the present time we have found no work around except to use Safari. Firefox seems to allow the connection while being unable to show the remote screen.

New Contributor
Magazine_CEO

Presently, there is no work around. Safari works quickly. It makes one wonder if it will work with Chrome.

New Contributor
wthomson

I have chrome and am getting the white screen.  it works in safari.. I haven't tried firefox.  any further suggestions?