Forum Discussion

NilsP
New Contributor
4 years ago

Missing IP in SPF-Record

Hello guys,

due to the fact that I was not able to get a contact to any technical expert from LogMeIn I would like to raise this here. 

The SPF-Record of logmein.com is incorrect. This is the SPF-Record of em5984.logmein.com at 06/17/2021 6:45 UTC:

v=spf1 ip4:167.89.58.180 ip4:168.245.49.54 ip4:149.72.155.253 -all

But mails are also sent by 149.72.66.116 which results in the mails being rejected.

Could you pls have a look on that?

Best regards.

• Hi NilsP ,

GoToWebinar support phone numbers can be accessed by clicking on the Call Support link at the bottom of each support article. I have shared your feedback with our product team and will update you once I hear back. Thank you for reporting this.

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi NilsP 

Sorry about the support problem.  Which phone number did you try to dial for Customer Support? 

NilsP
      New Contributor

Hello AshC 

unfortunally I was not able to find any other phone number than the one from the sales team and I didn't try to contact them with this technical problem. 

GlennD
        GoTo Manager

Hi NilsP ,

GoToWebinar support phone numbers can be accessed by clicking on the Call Support link at the bottom of each support article. I have shared your feedback with our product team and will update you once I hear back. Thank you for reporting this.