Forum Discussion

Ken4
Frequent Contributor
4 years ago

Remove The Question Box - for Attendees.... question

Question, I use the GoToWebcast Mode, .... for a particular upcoming webinar, is there a way to not have the Question box eliminating the ability for attendees to ask question? I know that's an odd request

• Ken4  If you just want to disable them for everybody, you can do this on demand through the desktop software:

1. On the top of the Control Panel, click Options.
    2. Select Attendees Can Ask Questions. If the option is checked, attendees can ask questions. If the option is unchecked, Q & A is disabled, and no one can ask questions.
    AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

Ken4  I'm sorry, I don't believe that's possible at this time.  We plan to have some updates to the web app for webcasts and simulated live later this year that may address your inquiry.

Ken4
      Frequent Contributor

Thanks Ash, yeah I didn't think so and I doubt this request is in high demand. I've convinced the planners that it's not a good idea to remove the question feature anyway since that's the only means of communication with attendees 

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

Ken4  If you just want to disable them for everybody, you can do this on demand through the desktop software:

1. On the top of the Control Panel, click Options.
        2. Select Attendees Can Ask Questions. If the option is checked, attendees can ask questions. If the option is unchecked, Q & A is disabled, and no one can ask questions.