Forum Discussion

Chris_CGN
New Contributor
5 years ago

Webinar Registration Link now leads to my cloud recording?

Hey there. If someone clicks on the GTW-registration link after the webinar has ended, they can view the recording. But i dont want that ... So, how can I prevent customers from seeing my recordings? Thank you Chris

AshC
    5 years ago

Chris_CGN  The only way for an old registration link to lead to a cloud recording is if that scheduled webinar had checked the feature for 'send new registrants to the recording' on the emails customization section. 

** We plan to change the default behavior for this in the future.

GlennD
    GoTo Manager

Hi Kim,

After your webinar you can upload your recording to your account and attach it to the follow up email for attendees and registrants that were unable to attend. Another option is share the link from your My Recordings.

• People are asking if they need to register if they cannot attend the webinar, and I don't know what to tell them. I'm not finding the answer on the website quickly enough.
      Jane Moore
      Thanks, that's useful to know, I'll just manually upload in the future, even though it's a PITA! :-)
      AshC
      Retired GoTo Contributor
      I'm sorry, I thought you were replying to the services originally posted on this thread:  GoToWebinar (which has a capacity of 10x registrations compared to GoToTraining's strict limits).

The same can be said however if you do choose to manually upload the GoToTraining recording yourself, as these can be used indefinitely.

Jane Moore
      Hi Ash, I can't change the registrant limit anyway, it's just what our GTT plan allows, we cannot have more than 25 registrants. I'll just upload the recording again and do it that way - it is a bit of a faff though isn't it.