cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d4n0
Visitor

Check/Install LMI updates from One2Many

I recently signed up for LMI Central and now I'd like to get a few tasks done with one2many. For example, I'd like to setup a task for LMI to check/install LMI updates. Also I'd like to enable automatic windows updates.

The script in the repository does not work. Has anyone done this?

3 REPLIES 3
MarioAguadoFdz
Active Contributor

Re: Check/Install LMI updates from One2Many

Hello,

I has been trying to do the same so far is not really possible, WILL BE SUPER NICE TO HAVE THAT as Predefined Task from LMI Central.

So far the best I manage to do, but is not very practical is was: create a task to send to all PC's the new logmein.msi and then antoher task Remote Command doing this:

Msiexec.exe /package "C:\Delpro\LMIUpdates\logmein 4.1.3256.msi" /passive

So far works fine, but something missing in the One2many is in the step to add computers you can select all of them or some of them but is not way to see in that big list the version of LMI isntalled, will be nice to have it there then you can choose much faster to which pc's you want to run th eupdate.

BR

Mario

trashman
New Contributor

Software Inventory Refresh

How often does LMI query the computers for software changes?  Can this process be ran on demand?  Can we use a "One to Many Task & Plan" or the "Remote Execution" feature to update the LMI software repository?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Software Inventory Refresh

Hi @trashman 

While there isn't any way to manage all host updates within Central, you can use a one2many script to do so, assuming each Host allows for automatic updates without specific admin oversight:  https://community.logmein.com/t5/LogMeIn-Central-Discussions/One2Many-Script-Repository/m-p/51032 

Alternatively, you can manually update each Host on demand by first clicking the build number next to the Host name. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!