cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Huba
New Contributor

LogMeIn AV blocking untrusted certificates for Internal Devices

Hi There,

Just recently, LogMeIn AV has started blocking untrusted certificates for Internal websites. Some of our devices (e.g. routers) have HTTPS using their own internal certs. Previously we had to confirm that we wanted to proceed, but now we get the following setting:

we could not verify the certificate: reason = untrusted

There is no option to accep the risk and continue, now it simply blocked. It is affecting multiple systems and the only way to access them is to suspend RTP (which is very unsecure).

Can you please revert this change and allow to continue again?

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: LogMeIn AV blocking untrusted certificates for Internal Devices

Hi @Huba 

I'm sorry we're not aware of any changes from Bit Defender that would start blocking certs.  

Do you have any examples / screen shots of this behavior? 

Please see if you can help us gather local debug logs on affected machines: 

1. From an elevated CMD, browse to the install location and run product.console.exe /c Support.StartSession scenario=generic outputPath=C:\Windows\temp to enable logging;
  2. Reproduce the issue
  3. Wait at least 1-2 minutes then disable logging and generate the logs archive by running product.console.exe /c Support.EndSession

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Huba
New Contributor

Re: LogMeIn AV blocking untrusted certificates for Internal Devices

Hi AshC, 

See below the error in our browser. If I disable AV via Central, then the webpage loads correctly.

Screenshot.jpg

I have generated the logs, can you please tell me where to upload the data? I prefer to not place the details openly on the web.

Kind Regards,