cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HMJ1
New Contributor

Re: Something change with auto login?

Nice!  Imagine that?  While we are busy looking up the password (since neither we nor LogMeIn has it memorized) we are sabotaged 😉  Let's go LogMeIn!

LockonCC
Active Contributor

It's working again... they must have found some issue and fixed it.

I contacted support and was asked to do all sorts of things including re-generate self-signed certificates - which worked for one of 500 computers - and then was told I am responsible to regenerate the certificates on all 500 of my hosts... sure.

I clearly told them that a) the problem is reported by others on their own forum; b) the problem occurs for me on more than once computer; and c) the problem occurs on more than one browser and in incognito mode.

I understand that steps are required to troubleshoot but it was frustrating since I clearly outlined the above to them.

HMJ1
New Contributor

Somebody (at LogMeIn) found something but, as usual, the information isn't well shared among the support agents so important issues like this don't get the attention and recognition they deserve.  Here is a reply from the technical support agent that worked with me more than a week ago...

---

Hello Howard,

Hope this email finds you well, 

My apologies for the delay on this matter. I still have no updates on this matter from my team, however, I've been doing some testing, and I notices that the credentials can now be saved on the accounts I've worked on lately including mine. Can you kindly confirm if this is still an issue for you?

Looking forward to hearing from you, 

Kind regards, 
Paola |  Customer Care