cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lard
New Contributor

autologin_clientscriptsv2.aspx error

From logmein client if I click the dashboard icon I get a Script Error window: "An error has occured in the script on this page". Going straight to remote works fine, but I usually want to see if machines are idle before I barge in.

From the browser (Firefox) it works fine, either dashboard or remote.

It looks like a bug in the logmein client app but it only began recently and happens on four machines I regularly use to do remote service and on many hosts I have out there. I use nearly all stored passwords.

Any ideas how to solve it?

3 REPLIES 3
AussieLMI
Active Contributor

Re: autologin_clientscriptsv2.aspx error

The exact same thing started happening here a month or so back.

Happens every time I click to go to the Dashboard.

Here is a screenshot I just took:

There was a Logmein Client update this morning so I was hopeful this would be fixed but unfortunately not.

AussieLMI
Active Contributor

Has anybody found a solution to this short of uninstalling and re-installing Logmein Client?

I have a lot of saved credentials  so don't want to need to re-enter them all.

The script error only comes up when accessing computers you've previously saved credentials. 

So as a test if you clear credentials on a computer then the script error only comes up the next time you try accessing that computer after you've saved credentials.

Hope that makes sense 🙂

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@AussieLMI  Sorry, we did resolve that error message some months ago.  If you clear out the Host credentials it should also stop the messaging from recurring.

Is that problem Host on the most recent LMI build? 

** I don't know of any other way to fix this without accessing the problem PC physically.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!