Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Email notification when registrant cancels

0 Kudos

Email notification when registrant cancels

Just like I receive emails when someone registers for a webinar, I would like to receive an email when they cancel registration. If I only have 1 registrant, it would be nice to know if they cancelled so I can free up my calendar.

23 Comments
Steuertipps

@AshC I understand that approach. But why is the administrator not informed? I just want to have an email that the participant cancelled. 

Steuertipps
@AshC I understand that approach. But why is the administrator not informed? I just want to have an email that the participant cancelled.
Steuertipps
@AshC I understand that approach. But why is the administrator not informed? I just want to have an email that the participant cancelled. Please help me!!!
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @Steuertipps

I'm sorry but GoToWebinar does not have this functionality and I am not aware of any plans to add it.

Eusrosis
Active Contributor

11/09/2018LOGMEIN*GOTOMYPC.COM LOGMEIN.COM MATransaction date: 11/08/2018
Card type:Mastercard
Transaction type:Purchases
Merchant description:CONTINUITY/SUBSCRIPTION MERCHANTS
Merchant information:LOGMEIN.COM , MA
Reference number:8681
Merchant Name: get more information about merchant name changeLOGMEIN Select toEditthe merchant name
Transaction Category:get more information about transaction categoryShopping & Entertainment: General Merchandise Select toEditthe transaction category
Online Transaction:Y
Card closed to fraud. charge went through,
Type Purchases

$1,260.00
DS11
Visitor

Hello LogMeIn Team,
I have read here that the notification of registrieten cancels does not work.
The function "Cancellation" should stay in there for privacy reasons.
Please to program the function of "a mail to the organizer when registrant cancels".
This is only a e-mail notification to the organizer / administrator if a registrant cancels.
Without this feature we can not work with this product.
Thank you!
Best regards

PaulaPS

We have several GTW recordings (product demos, expert webinars) on our website and want to get notifications when someone registers to watch them by email. 

1) I have turned on registration notifications for the webinar but this doesn't work. I think it only tracks initial sign ups for the event, not post event sign ups to watch the recording. 

2) I can go in manually and download the csv but that means a delay - even if we set up a process of once per day reviewing sign ups and taking appropriate action (customer, prospect, existing lead, generic) it's cumbersome and time wasting - we still have to go in and check daily even if no activity. 

3) We have email notifications for GTW for recordings, for reminders already going into our lead gen system. I just want the same thing when someone registers to watch a recording. 

Any ideas other than Zapier (frankly I wonder if Zapier would even work). 

THANKS!

Paula - ParentSquare

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Paula,

While we do not currently have the ability to notify organizers when someone registers to watch a recording, you might be able to trigger this if you save the original registration link from the webinar you recorded to the cloud, and if that scheduled event had selected to send late-registrants to the recording post-broadcast. 

CassandraJn
New Contributor

We offer paid online live seminars via GoToWebinar and need to know the exact time of cancellation for cancellation costs.

Only on the basis of the registration status can we see how many participants have cancelled and then create the registration report. Unfortunately, this report does not indicate the exact time of cancellation.

A setting for us as organizers analogous to the registration confirmation by e-mail would be a "simple" solution.

Will nothing be done about this from their side in the future?

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator