Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Delete past webinars from the history

Delete past webinars from the history

Hi Team,

Can you help me to remove the test records entry into the GOTOWebinar. I want to delete them into the GTW but not found any correct method?

80 Comments
Rob8
I agree! I realy don't understand why we have to discus this issue en that isn't possible yet to delete history if a user wants this! From my point of view it is a principle matter. An organiser is the only person that makes decisions about keeping or deleting historical content! No-one else.
aaron quinn
Active Contributor

Please please bring this feature in. Surely this should be a standard feature. My past webinar listing is a mess.  

Charissa Rentie
Any news? I really want to get rid of all my test webinars.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Not yet, Charissa--- but I have changed this thread to an 'Idea' so it can be categorized appropriately.

Deborah11
Is there a target date for when this will be ready? Is it possible to send a list of webinars to delete from our history by the support staff?

Thanks
Vicki Auditore
Active Contributor
I created a "copy" webinar - just so I could have access to the follow-up email text (you can't open a follow-up email that has already been sent - even just to copy the text) - Then I forgot to delete the "fake" copy webinar... and it rolled over into my history GRRR.  It's not a big deal I guess - but sure would be nice to be able to delete a webinar from history - especially if there are no registrants (as some other folks mentioned in this string.)  Thanks - 
Angela Doorn
Active Contributor
I'm in the same situation.  Would like to get rid of my test webinars.  Any updates?  Thank you!
Bruno Gir
Me too, i tried many differents things during my practice and I really want them to be deleted.

Thank you in advance!
MaiSpritt
Regular Visitor

Hi,

We have the same wish, i.e. to be able to delete past webinars.

Right now, e.g. webinar insights is of no real use to us, as our test webinars and webinars that I create for dry-runs show up in between the "real" webinars.

Kind regards,

Mai Britt

Pearson

Hi!

I was wondering how, and if it's possible to delete your webinar history? Does anybody know if this is possible? Thanks in advance,

Joost Bakker

Pearson