cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personalize or customize Email formatting

0 Kudos

Personalize or customize Email formatting

Hello, 

is it somehow possible to personalize the automatically generated mails? 
Is the use of placeholders for name, date, etc. possible?

Thank you 

70 Comments
LogMeIn Contributor

I apologize for the lack of language translation options.  We will work to add more flexibility in the future.

Can I customize automated email content? If not, can I turn all of the automated messages off?

LogMeIn Contributor

Hi,

You do have the ability to include custom messaging, and also custom disclaimers when sending confirmation / reminder emails through GoToWebinar.  This is a setting available for each webinar you schedule.

You may also disable emails for specific webinars if that is your preference.

Thanks! Do you happen to have links to support documentation on how to accomplish those things?

LogMeIn Contributor

Take a look at this document, which includes all the customization options available:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/help/customize-your-webinar-g2w020002

We set registration limits, for each webinar, we only allow 4k registrants and we also use pardot form as our webinar registration.  The problem we have is once we reach the registrants limit, if we use pardot form, there is no way to let registrants know the webinar is full. Can we use our own HTML webinar confimation email  to let people know the webinar is full. Or can we pull info from GoToWebinar and show it on thank  you page to let people know the webinar is full. Thanks

Visitor

Hi,

I would like to know how I can change the fonts (type and size) in the registration pages, emails, etc.

Thank you,

Damien

LogMeIn Contributor

@damienwong   I'm afraid this is not possible without sending your own emails through another system.  Here are some integration partners that may be able to help further if you decide to do this: https://www.gotomeeting.com/integration-marketplace 

We would like to change the design of the emails sent through the Webinar tool. This includes reminder emails, follow-up emails and registration confirmation emails. Currently it is only possible to add a logo of our company in the middle of the upper part of these emails. Our goal is to adapt the design to our invitation emails, which have a proper header, as they are send out via out marketing automation software. 

Would it be possible to make the formatting in the follow-up e-mails a little more consistent, perhaps in coordination with a marketing team for design purposes?

Some problem areas we and clients have noted:

• Font
  • Size
  • Normal color
  • Hyperlink color
  • Hyperlink underlining
  • Hyperlink text (i.e. “Watch Recording” is a command, but “My Certificate” isn’t)
  • Hyperlink introductions (i.e. the survey and certificate are introduced [i.e. “Please take the following survey” and “Your certificate is available here,” respectively], but the recording isn’t)
  • Hyperlink sequencing (sequence them in the order attendees will likely need them)
    1. Recording
    2. Survey
    3. Certificate
  • Highlighting

We really appreciate the robustness of GoToWebinar and the excellence of your customer service.  Keep up the great work!