cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kbal
New Contributor

Clean Screen Option is Gone!

The 'clean screen' option in GoTo Meeting is no longer available.  I used to be able to share my screen, and attendees did not see my task bar.  This feature seems to have gone away.  I can hide my task bar in my desktop settings, but being able to use the 'clean screen' option in GoTo was more ideal.  I can  hide the task bar in GoTo only if I choose the 'show window' option, but with this option, I can only share one window, not multiple applications during my presentation.  Does anyone know if this feature will be brought back?

3 REPLIES 3
paanjii2

Re: Clean Screen Option is Gone!

In Command Prompt, type: cls and press Enter. Doing this clears the entire application screen. Close and reopen Command Prompt.

kbal
New Contributor

Thank you paanjii2.  I am able to turn off the task bar on my PC, however, the task bar still displays only when I am sharing in GoTo.  It is very strange.  I hope logmein brings back this feature ASAP, as it makes for a more professional presentation.  

In the desktop app, there is an option to share a 'window' as opposed to the 'screen'.  This option does not display the task bar, however, this option will not allow me to toggle between applications while presenting.

It seems the ability to not display the task bar is there, it just needs to be expanded.  Thanks!

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @kbal, welcome to the community.

Thank you for explaining why the Share an application window does not fully meet your needs. Sharing a Clean Screen is on the roadmap for the new GoTo App experience, but as a very small percentage of customers used that option in the Classic GoToMeeting it has a lower priority than other features we are working on.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training