cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SBCYPSI
New Contributor

To MUTE ALL / UNMUTE ALL phone CALLERS

To mute all, including phone callers in a meeting, it is very obvious. However, if you desire to unmute all, including phone callers, follow these steps.

1. Click the People icon to list the participants on right side. Then click the menu (three vertical dots) and click Mute Everybody.

Step One: Click People&Click Mute EverybodyStep One: Click People&Click Mute Everybody

2. On this window, Uncheck Allow everybody to unmute. Then click Mute All. At this point everyone is muted and no one can unmute themselves.

Step Two: Uncheck Allow Everybody to Unmute, and  Click Mute All.Step Two: Uncheck Allow Everybody to Unmute, and Click Mute All.

3. To Unmute All, click the menu (three dots). Then click Allow everybody to unmute. That's it! Everybody is now unmuted. Step Three: Click the dots (menu) and click Allow everybody to unmute. That's it.Step Three: Click the dots (menu) and click Allow everybody to unmute. That's it.

I have searched for the instructions for this from Logmein and can locate it. The Support Reps are not aware of this. 

Further, in my test, I was logged in to the session via a phone call, with a computer (organizer), and using the classic phone app. This process Muted All three devices but did not unmute the classic app's session.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: To MUTE ALL / UNMUTE ALL phone CALLERS

Hi @SBCYPSI, welcome to the community.

In order to mute and unmute attendees that have dialed in by telephone, the attendee must enter their unique audio PIN when they join the meeting. When they enter their audio PIN their telephone call will be connected to their name in the attendee list. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @SBCYPSI, welcome to the community.

In order to mute and unmute attendees that have dialed in by telephone, the attendee must enter their unique audio PIN when they join the meeting. When they enter their audio PIN their telephone call will be connected to their name in the attendee list. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
SBCYPSI
New Contributor

Thank you very much Glenn. I'll look further into using the audio pin.