cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GHomeTech

I'm an MSP, can I create multiple customers in GoTo Resolve?

Not sure if GoTo Resolve is right for my type of business. I would need to have access to multiple customer/client sites from the single login, as well as the ability to create customer end-users so that they can manage only the computers assigned directly to them.
It would also be nice to be able to co-brand everything with my companies logo for continuity and brand recognition.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
anandrajaram
GoTo Contributor

Re: I'm an MSP, can I create multiple customers in GoTo Resolve?

Thank you for your post. You can solve most of these requirements through GoTo Resolve (Customization per client is not available though).  That said, we are working on an MSP specific offering of GoTo Resolve as well, which gives you additional flexibility and reporting & management suited for MSPs. I'll follow-up via private message to see if you'd be interested in the beta (opening up very soon).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
anandrajaram
GoTo Contributor

Re: I'm an MSP, can I create multiple customers in GoTo Resolve?

Thank you for your post. You can solve most of these requirements through GoTo Resolve (Customization per client is not available though).  That said, we are working on an MSP specific offering of GoTo Resolve as well, which gives you additional flexibility and reporting & management suited for MSPs. I'll follow-up via private message to see if you'd be interested in the beta (opening up very soon).