cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rcota
Active Contributor

Unable to Save or Email in Help Desk Tickets

Has anyone had the issue where they are unable to Save a Ticket in the Help Desk? This started around mid day on 8/24/22, when we go to the Help Desk and Add a Ticket, when we fill out the information then try to click Save Ticket, we get a red label at the top saying Internal server error, and nothing happens. Doesn't save it doesn't navigate away from the page. We tried then sending the ticket in through Email to the Service Group email address and that is not working either. We never get an email or a new ticket appearing in the Help Desk. Any Ideas?

I created a Support Ticket, but My experience with GoTo Resolve is that they are very slow to respond to support requests, have yet to hear anything back since then. Everything else seems to work in Resolve, Except the Help Desk, which we use to track all service requests, and basically dead for us at the moment. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kumaresan
GoTo Contributor

Re: Unable to Save or Email in Help Desk Tickets

Hi @rcota! - We are sorry for the inconvenience.  We haven't any heard any other report related to ticket creation/email ticket creation. If you can DM your account detail (email) I can investigate and help in this case. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kumaresan
GoTo Contributor

Hi @rcota! - We are sorry for the inconvenience.  We haven't any heard any other report related to ticket creation/email ticket creation. If you can DM your account detail (email) I can investigate and help in this case. 

rcota
Active Contributor

Kumaresan , thank you! Their engineer team fixed the issue in the backend, appreciate the reply and the help!