Automatic post session report

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 Kudos

One of the most time consuming activities for me is to go back and search the 'reports' for how much time I spent supporting a customer.  What I'm suggesting (or searching for) is that GTA should, at the end of a support session, send an email message to the technician that includes the Date, Start Time, End Time, Duration, Customer Name, Technician Notes.

2 Comments
troglotech
Active Contributor
This would be an excellent feature for those of us who manage our work with outlook. Don't know why this request hasn't come up more.

Would be even better if we were attaching through the much requested Customer List and every conversation whether unattended or ad hock was associated with a customer record which included contact information - nick name, contact name, email, phone, etc.
troglotech
Active Contributor
From another post:

Could this be it? Is it included in the GTA Remote feature set? Where is account wide settings? I cant find it 

Under "account wide settings", "defaults" ...it looks like you can uncheck (or check) sending update emails to the assignee.
  • Always notify assignee of updates
  • Always send an email to the assignee notifying them of updates to their records regardless of whether 'Notify watchlisted' is checked or not when updates are made