cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jdh2
Active Contributor

GoToAssist Agent Console v5 - all v4 clients are missing

Tried to use my V5 Console just now, Windows 10 desktop.

All of my v4 clients are missing. Still available on iPhone, but not on my Agent Console on my main workstation. Anyone care to tell me what's going on?

3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: GoToAssist Agent Console v5 - all v4 clients are missing

Hi @Jdh2 

I am not aware of any issues with the desktop console today, are you still unable to see your list of devices? I only have a few but both v4 and v5 devices are showing for me.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
Jdh2
Active Contributor

gotoassist.jpg

I'm not a big fan of "not aware of any issues" type of support. If someone bothers to post on your forum, they are probably having an issue, hence the post.

So, right now on GoToAssist Agent Console, I cannot see one particular workstation. It appears on my trusty iPhone App, but not on the v5 Console. Attached screenshot of the problem.

I've just noticed that my v5 workstations dont appear on my iPhone (I hadnt noticed this before). So, are we in a position whereby V5 workstations only appear on the V5 console? And the V5 console is unreliable at best?

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi I appreciate that you are frustrated right now, I was just letting you know that currently this is the only report of this issue, so we are just starting to look into it. 

Your iPhone App is for v4 and will only show v4 clients. There is no v5 Expert app for mobile at this time, but technically sessions can be started through a mobile browser. 

If you sign into your account at https://console.gotoassist.com/  through your browser, click on your name in the top right corner and select Switch back to v4 from the menu, can you locate the device in that list?

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training