cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Krand
Visitor

Re: Cannot Connect To Unattended Support Computers

Has there been any resolution to this issue? I have been experiencing this issue since Nov 2021

ITSSI
New Contributor

Unfortunately, no one has come up with a "solution." It is funny that I provided all information, and still some people reply by asking questions that I had already provided. 

The solution was an 18-mile drive! 😑

Drove to client's site, removed the Unattended GoToAssist and reinstalled it.

I could have done this from get-go, but decided to post here, so: 1) Just in case someone had a solution, 2) Get GoToAssist to come up with trouble-shooting tools, dissecting and analyzing the connection status.  Can you imagine if the client was in a different state, or in a different country???

Best of luck!

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@ITSSI @Krand @Kaz111   We've made a few changes on the backend to try and alleviate the connection problems.  If you're still experiencing issues connecting please let us know. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
JaredP
New Contributor

I am still having this issue on multiple unattended devices, same problem as described by the OP. I submitted a feedback to report the problem. This is happening on brand new PCs as well as ones that have been accessed fine before. 

RBlanco
Active Contributor

I have an open case about this issue.  I've been waiting for a solution since the beginning of this year (2022).

Also, GoToAssist app v2.1.2 Build 802 for iOS not showing devices with new v5 unattended remote agent.

Sometime last year (2021) I converted from v4 to v5 and it worked for a while until the end of the year (2021).

Please fix this so I don't have to drive to unattended devices.

Kaz111
Active Contributor

Hi Ash, I have not had any issues with V4 Expert since your changes.  Thanks!

ITSSI
New Contributor

As to for me, as I pointed out, I resolved my issue by driving to the client's site and uninstalled and reinstalled the unattended and they are now back on line.  Again, we manage over 1500 devices in multiple states under different tenancies, and I have seen this across the board, very rare, yet very annoying when we have to help someone when they're not at their desk.  It would be very, very helpful if GTA come up with tools to troubleshoot the connection.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@JaredP  There should not be an issue connecting to unattended machines currently, as this specific problem was related to a recent server change that has been negated.  I will check on your case status to confirm. 

@RBlanco  It sounds like the issue you reported is not related to this service disruption, which was limited to this past month.  If there's something specific outside of the general connection failures referenced here, we'll want to investigate these issues individually. 

RBlanco
Active Contributor

Hi Ash, 

I just tried to connect to v5 unattended devices using v5 web console and did not work.  As stated by me in previous posts, there is no resolution since the end of last year (2021).

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@RBlanco  There's one more update coming for V5 next week I believe.  Stay tuned, and I'll let you know when I hear more.