cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MoisiePants
Active Contributor

Cannot Sign Out of Expert Account Since 4.3 Upgrade

Since the 4.3 upgrade for Mac was pushed out, the Remember Me checkbox in the Expert sign in page has been automatically ticked (different from previous behaviour).

I use two different accounts, and didn't notice on one login that I had failed to uncheck the Remember Me box - and now I have no option to sign out of the currently-signed-in account. I think I used to be able to do this from Preferences > General - but now there is no option to do so.

Yet again, broken functionality on the Mac version. This is really rather tiresome.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Cannot Sign Out of Expert Account Since 4.3 Upgrade

Hi @MoisiePants,

With the GoToAssist Remote Support software open, click on GoToAssist Expert in your tool bar and you will see the  Sign Out option in the menu. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @MoisiePants,

With the GoToAssist Remote Support software open, click on GoToAssist Expert in your tool bar and you will see the  Sign Out option in the menu. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
MoisiePants
Active Contributor

@GlennD wrote:

Hi @MoisiePants,

Ah - fair enough. Strange place to put it - but it is there. I retract my narkiness on this issue!