cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Full data download from GotoAssist

Is it possible to download all our data currently stored in GotoAssist including attachments as some type of database file, or something we can import?

We have had a company go bust recently which took all our data with them as it was stored on their servers, and although I doubt it will happen with logmein, we are reveiwing the storage and making sure we can collect the data as a backup so we dont loose anything.

Anyone got any ideas how I can go about testing this or requesting it?

3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Full data download from GotoAssist

@tonycross  -- Was this a Remote Support you were utilizing?  I believe we store reports for a minimum of 1 year here, but we don't have any 'bankrupt' policy that I am aware of.  If you have concerns about your data stored on LMI servers, I'd suggest you download your account reports on a regular basis.

New Contributor

No, its the support desk - desk.gotoassist.com

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

If there's any Service Desk data pertaining to your operations (365 days to current), that is not available from the Admin Reports section, then feel free to call Customer Support to request a custom report to be created for your company.

One thing I would also like to say is that lMI Inc. is a publicly traded company, so if there were any concern among the many people invested in this company you would certainly know about it in an official manner.