cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Manager

GoToAssist Remote Support v4.3 (b1575) releasing Monday December 4th

Hi,

We will be releasing a new version of GoToAssist Remote Support this Monday December 4th, only customers set to Regular and Beta updates will recieve it. This release includes backend changes to prepare for Two Factor Authentication which is coming in a future release, as well as some minor bug fixes & improvements.

@Kaz111 one of the bug fixes in this release is for the application crashing when the Notes window is moved around.

Additional details will be in the Release Notes, published on the day.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
4 REPLIES 4
Active Contributor

Re: GoToAssist Remote Support v4.3 (b1575) releasing Monday December 4th

Glenn, I appreciate the effort to resolve the Notes window movement crash!  This is very good news.  I tested this on my side with multiple remote connections and I had no issues at all.  A big thanks to the team for getting this resolved.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Glenn, thanks for the confirmation that this version repaired my Notes windows movement freeze.  I've tested it for a few days now and no longer have the issue.  This is a welcome repair!

Active Contributor

Glenn, thanks for the confirmation that this version repaired my Notes windows movement freeze. I've tested it for a few days now and no longer have the issue. This is a welcome repair!
Active Contributor

Glenn, thanks for the confirmation that this version repaired my Notes windows movement freeze.  I've tested it for a few days now and no longer have the issue.  This is a welcome repair!