cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adam morgan

how can i export or print a list of all devices from goto assist, it used to be possible in the old version!

why is there no reporting available on the devices listed within gotoassist any more? I used to be able to export the all devices list! how can I do this now in the new version?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Export list of all devices in GoToAssist

@AaronC1  LMI Customer Care does not have that type of visibility into accounts at a glance, however if you have an enormous list of devices they may be able to file an engineering request to pull a general report together. 

If web development is an option, you can create the list yourself using APIs.  GoToAssist Developer Center has a Quick Start page and a Postman collection available: https://goto-developer.logmeininc.com/gotoassist-remote-support-api-overview

** For G2A RS Unattended devices one should look for the Get Machines API (GET https://api.getgo.com/G2A/rest/v1/companies/companyId/machines)

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Michael16
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: how can i export or print a list of all devices from goto assist, it used to be possible in the old version!

Hi Adam, there is currently no replacement for the old report, but I do have a suggestion that may work for you. When managing your devices you can see a list of all devices in a particular group by clicking on the device group name, or you can click All devices to display them regardless of group. Once your list is up, you can either take a screenshot of your list and save it as an image, or print the page to a PDF file. Keep in mind you'll only be able to see about 100 devices at a time per page.

billrey
Visitor

Re: how can i export or print a list of all devices from goto assist, it used to be possible in the old version!

Has any progress happend on this? I may need to drop goto assist if this is not restored (we used this for auditing...)
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Jason,
No updates yet, but we will try to update this thread if the feature becomes available again.

Kurt Zeitler

This is 2017.  It's stunningly ridiculous that we can't print a simple list of our devices without 1990's copy and paste or screen prints !
troglotech
Active Contributor

Agree
Laurent1

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Export des ordinateurs.

Bonjour,
Pouvez-vous me dire comment exporter la liste des périphériques dans l'interface de GoToAssist Remote Support ?
Merci
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I apologize there has been no movement yet to create this Devices Report.

AaronC1
Visitor

Export list of all devices in GoToAssist

Is it possible to export a list of all devices from GoToAssist such that we can audit them? Per the link below, it is not, and I am wanting to know if that is still the case.

https://community.logmein.com/t5/GoToAssist-Remote-Support/how-can-i-export-or-print-a-list-of-all-d...

Thanks,

Aaron

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Export list of all devices in GoToAssist

Hi @AaronC1 ,

We try to keep the number of threads to a minimum on the Community when discussing the exact same topic.  Unfortunately this request was never fully developed by the Remote Support team, but I have asked the RescueAssist team to see if this is a possibility in the future.