cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Erika T

Can't View Closed Incidents filtered by Group

Hi All, sorry but I am having this issue here's the scenario, I have 2 groups created e.g. Team A and Team B, as I am under Team B, all incidents that fall under Team B group fall under my care. Since the change of the new GUI ( which I am not sure if there is any relation), I am unable to view close incidents when I filter to Team B's group( which strangely enough - it states that I have XX number of closed incidents but nothing is shown)  which I was able to do so prior to the new GUI layout.
Now, in order for me to view closed incidents I have to select ALL Users in order to view closed incidents which the results relates to both Team A & Team B's incidents which means I have to "manually" filter those closed incidents which I am finding it time consuming, FYI, the reason why I make use of this feature is due to 1 incident that I needed to check what was corresponded under the comments section.

Appreciate any advice regarding the above, thank you.

Regards,
Erika T
2 REPLIES 2
Luke Grimstrup
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Can't View Closed Incidents filtered by Group

Hi Erika,

It sounds like you might have the Customizable Dashboard labs feature turned on which currently has this issue. If you go to Configure > Account-Wide Settings > Labs  and turn off the "Customize your dashboard" feature for now.

This issue will be addressed in the next release of that feature.
Erika T

Re: Can't View Closed Incidents filtered by Group

Hi Luke,

Thanks for the advice, I followed your instructions and it worked! Thanks again.

Appreciate the help.

Rdgs,
Erika T