cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rob111
Active Contributor

Re: Custom Fields on the dashboard

Please turn it on for us, sounds really good..
Luke Grimstrup
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Nathanael, You've already got this feature turned on. You should see a "Show more info" link your incident dashboard that exposes a bit more information.
rob111
Active Contributor

Thanks Luke, I see that now, I thought that feature had always been there. Is there any option to show additional info by default? Right now you have to click on that option each time the dashboard or a report is loaded.

What we were hoping or thought this would include was an additional column in a report with the customer name displayed. Or as per the original post being able to add other custom fields to a report and view them by default.
Luke Grimstrup
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hey Nathanael, great suggestions, and the "show more info" link was only ever intended to be a quick workaround. We do intend to offer complete customization of the dashboard columns (including custom fields) soon. As you can tell by this discussion it's very popular request, and we're listening! Stay tuned for positive updates 🙂
Andrew Waite

Hello, Any update on when this will be live?

And could you add us to the Beta until it is please?
mike wright

Please can you add this on my account
mike wright

Please could you add this on my account
Luke Grimstrup
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hey Andrew, You have been added to this beta. You should now see the 'show more info' link on your incident dashboard
Luke Grimstrup
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hey Mike, You have been added to this beta. You should now see the 'show more info' link on your incident dashboard
troels tofte

I just have to understand this feature:
Is it so, that when this feature is released, I can see custom fields in separate, sortable, columns in the incident dashboard? Like the below example:

#2775 P3 MyIncidentTitle CustomField1 Customfield 2 Fri, 14 feb

If this is so, how many custom fields, will it be possible to see, in the dashboard, and will it be possible to configure, which to see, for each service?

Cheers,
Troels